- We know he abused and sexually molested children.
- The singer has now been formally charged with sexually molesting a child after giving him alcohol.
- A private hire driver who sexually molested a teenage girl in his cab has been jailed for three years.
- I hereby apply to have the said demand set aside and to stop the Defendant and their agent and solicitor from harassing and molesting me.
- If anyone should try to molest him or thieve from him, the dogs were there on hand to attack them.
- The army was warned not to molest the citizens in any manner, and the commanders were cautioned exercise maximum vigilance to this end.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'cause trouble to, vex'): from Old French molester or Latin molestare 'annoy', from molestus 'troublesome'.
Words that rhyme with molestabreast, arrest, attest, beau geste, behest, bequest, best, blessed, blest, breast, Brest, Bucharest, Budapest, celeste, chest, contest, crest, digest, divest, guest, hest, infest, ingest, jest, lest, Midwest, nest, northwest, pest, prestressed, protest, quest, rest, self-addressed, self-confessed, self-possessed, southwest, suggest, test, Trieste, unaddressed, unexpressed, unimpressed, unpressed, unstressed, vest, west, wrest, zest
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.