- (In directions) very: molto maestoso allegro moltoMore example sentences
- In the center exercises, he liked extremes in tempos - molto allegro or super-slow adagio.
- In molto legato playing, we listen for the creation of a third sound as two keys become one before releasing the first key.
- For example, the song ‘Dear Eileen, I'm Going to Leave You’ is written in minor with a molto lento tempo.
Italian, from Latin multus 'much'.
More definitions of moltoDefinition of molto in:
- The British & World English dictionary