- The concealment of the origins of illegally obtained money, typically by means of transfers involving foreign banks or legitimate businesses: he was convicted of money laundering and tax evasionMore example sentences
- He had already been convicted of threatening a police officer and faced fraud and money laundering charges.
- He's facing charges of conspiracy and money laundering.
- The government has fined the bank billions of dollars for not reporting suspicious activity, including money laundering.
More definitions of money launderingDefinition of money laundering in:
- The British & World English dictionary