- An ongoing drain on financial resources, such as a house in frequent need of costly repairs or improvement: your bargain fixer-upper need not become your money pitMore example sentences
- Instead, he has been trapped in the money pits of a recession and two wars.
- Blogs aren't generally money pits—they're time pits.
- Obscure stocks can turn into little-known money pits, or they can transform your portfolio into a source of enduring pleasure.
More definitions of money pitDefinition of money pit in:
- The British & World English dictionary