- The total amount of money in circulation or in existence in a country.More example sentences
- By buying euros the central banks are taking them out of circulation and squeezing the money supply.
- The least important were the unemployment rate, inflation, the money supply and the GDP growth rate.
- But increasing money prices are unavoidable when the money supply is subject to relentless growth.
More definitions of money supplyDefinition of money supply in:
- The British & World English dictionary