- Income expressed in terms of its monetary value, with no account taken of its purchasing power.More example sentences
- He then proposed to show that since consumer prices had risen less than money wages, real wages had risen.
- Rational behavior suggests that suppliers of labor respond to real wages, rather than money wages.
- Money wages per job may not rise much, but money wages times jobs ought to, the Chairman knows.
More definitions of money wagesDefinition of money wages in:
- The British & World English dictionary