Definition of moneychanger in English:
A person whose business is the exchanging of one currency for another.
- I will be having dinner with Kim and then we are going off to the money changer for some currency swop.
- Some accounts say that Thabit was a money changer as a young man.
- The friendly bank staff directed us to their favourite money changer, at that time lolling around on the steps outside the bank.
- 1moneychanging (or money-changing or money changing) noun
- Example sentences
- Money both changed Stevens's world and changed in it, and so, in closing, let me speak briefly of moneychanging.
Words that rhyme with moneychangerteenager
Definition of moneychanger in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.