Definition of moneychanger in English:
A person whose business is the exchanging of one currency for another.
- I will be having dinner with Kim and then we are going off to the money changer for some currency swop.
- Some accounts say that Thabit was a money changer as a young man.
- The friendly bank staff directed us to their favourite money changer, at that time lolling around on the steps outside the bank.
moneychanging (or money-changing or money changing) noun
- Example sentences
- Money both changed Stevens's world and changed in it, and so, in closing, let me speak briefly of moneychanging.
Words that rhyme with moneychangerteenager
Definition of moneychanger in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan