- A person whose business is the exchanging of one currency for another.More example sentences
- I will be having dinner with Kim and then we are going off to the money changer for some currency swop.
- Some accounts say that Thabit was a money changer as a young man.
- The friendly bank staff directed us to their favourite money changer, at that time lolling around on the steps outside the bank.
More definitions of moneychangerDefinition of moneychanger in:
- The British & World English dictionary