- A piece of playground equipment consisting of a horizontally mounted overhead ladder, from which children may swing.More example sentences
- They swung from the monkey bars and grinned from the hopscotch lines etched on the pavement.
- With quiet little parks all over the place, with children playing on swings and monkey bars when school was out.
- My mom, Tucker, and I would come to this park every weekend and play on the swings and slides and monkey bars.
More definitions of monkey barsDefinition of monkey bars in:
- The British & World English dictionary