- Forming a clone that is derived asexually from a single individual or cell.More example sentences
- Whether polyclonal proliferations progress to monoclonal lymphomas has not been proven.
- Evaluation of the bone marrow revealed a small monoclonal population of cytoplasmic kappa light chain-restricted plasma cells in an otherwise normocellular marrow.
- Pollen analysis enables the honey producer to identify whether the honey is monoclonal or polyclonal.
More definitions of monoclonalDefinition of monoclonal in:
- The British & World English dictionary