- A boat with only one hull, as opposed to a catamaran or multihull.More example sentences
- Whether single-screw, twin-screw, tugboat, catamaran, or classic monohull, the boats are tough oceangoing vessels that chug along for long distances.
- You need to charter catamarans, not monohulls, to explore these incredible seas.
- Capsizing a multihull is not like rolling over in a monohull, whose keel usually causes it to roll upright again.
More definitions of monohullDefinition of monohull in:
- The British & World English dictionary