- A substance used as rocket fuel without an additional oxidizing agent.More example sentences
- The Mk48 / ADCAP torpedoes carried by these boats contain a monopropellant called Otto fuel.
- Armadillo's rocket concept makes use of a hydrogen peroxide monopropellant.
- Jetpacks use hydrogen peroxide monopropellant, normally 70% to 85% concentration, with silver-mesh catalyst to decompose the peroxide.
adjectiveBack to top
- Using a monopropellant.More example sentences
- Those failures have led them to abandon the ‘mixed monopropellant’ hydrogen peroxide system in favor a more conventional methanol-liquid oxygen bipropellant setup.
More definitions of monopropellantDefinition of monopropellant in:
- The British & World English dictionary