- An extremely large pickup truck, typically with greatly oversized tires. They are often raced across rough terrain or featured in exhibitions in which they drive over and demolish smaller automobiles.More example sentences
- The RAF base was split into five areas with over £1 million worth of vehicles on site, including cement mixers, a monster truck, an ambulance and a combine harvester.
- David used to drive a monster truck and has spent some time in motorcycle racing.
- Put a monster truck or a Formula One racing car into a parking lot and watch men of all ages flock to it.
More definitions of monster truckDefinition of monster truck in:
- The British & World English dictionary