Definition of monstera in English:
A large tropical American climbing plant of the arum family that typically has divided or perforated leaves and corky aerial roots. Several kinds are cultivated as indoor plants when young.
- Genus Monstera, family Araceae: several species
- The nursery is currently being used to produce ornamentals such as plumeria, monstera, and dracaena.
- Her last design, a tall stand, displayed large palm leaves and monstera leaves.
- Finally, a large urn containing a tall piece of dried contorted hazel was surrounded by monstera leaves, asparagus fern, Scots pine, palm leaves and larch branches.
Words that rhyme with monsteraAltamira, chimera, clearer, Elvira, era, hearer, Hera, hetaera, interferer, lempira, lira, lire, Madeira, Megaera, rangatira, rearer, scorzonera, sera, shearer, smearer, sneerer, steerer, Thera, Utsire, Vera
Definition of monstera in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.