- A warm, thickly padded boot with an outer surface of fabric or plastic.More example sentences
- Don't buy anything like moon boots; those gigantic boots that keep your feet warm in 10-degree weather are fine for playing in the snow or shoveling, but usually lack style.
- The hard-wearing look continued with heavy brown moon boots worn under skin-tight trousers cut to the ankle or knee and asymmetrical jackets drawn tight across the shoulders.
- Wearing white leggings, white moon boots, and a furry white hat, I looked like the largest, friendliest snowball you ever laid eyes on!
More definitions of moon bootDefinition of moon boot in:
- The British & World English dictionary