nounUS • informal , • derogatory
- A person with extreme left-wing political views: how did he go from being a fringe moonbat to being embraced by mainstream Democrats?More example sentences
- I was hoping for at least some wingnut or moonbat to find a way to link the current White House staff to the high winds and driving rains approaching North Carolina right now.
- Her source was a lefty moonbat with an ax to grind.
- Just like a typical moonbat, you took someone else's cause and made it your own.
More definitions of moonbatDefinition of moonbat in:
- The British & World English dictionary