- A ray of moonlight.More example sentences
- They were horses - No, unicorns, galloping across a landscape of mountains and valleys into a mysterious realm of twilight and moonbeams.
- Cecilia walked along the ocean shore, dipping her feet into the cool water as crisp moonbeams formed pools of light along the sand.
- The temple was glistening with odd shadows and angles thanks to the moonbeams, and light reflected on and off his face.
More definitions of moonbeamDefinition of moonbeam in:
- The British & World English dictionary