- An illicit distiller or smuggler of liquor.More example sentences
- They relish telling stories about moonshiners, smugglers, and contraband runners who successfully fool and evade federal agents.
- The road ends at Upper Killeyan, but it is worth walking the last mile to the coast, once the favourite haunt of smugglers and moonshiners.
- Later I discovered he had been a bootlegger and moonshiner during prohibition and had gone to live on the mountain to flee a gang who thought he owed them money.
More definitions of moonshinerDefinition of moonshiner in:
- The British & World English dictionary