- A mock court at which law students argue imaginary cases for practice.More example sentences
- The society had started the moot court to train law students to put their legal knowledge to practical use, Mr. Nair says.
- He also instituted the School's first moot court program, providing for further practical experience for future litigators.
- I am in San Jose today for a moot court at Santa Clara Law School to prepare for the argument.
More definitions of moot courtDefinition of moot court in:
- The British & World English dictionary