- The branch of philosophy concerned with ethics.More example sentences
- It is moral philosophy that ‘makes philosophers, and purifying their understanding, makes them capable of considering the wonders of nature’.
- In Kant's enormously influential moral philosophy, autonomy, or freedom from the causal determinism of nature, became prominent in justifying the human use of animals.
- Kant's moral philosophy emerges from the amalgamation of the idea of transcendental freedom with that of an imperative of reason.
More definitions of moral philosophyDefinition of moral philosophy in:
- The British & World English dictionary