- A defeat that can be interpreted as a victory on moral terms, for example because the defeated party defended their principles.More example sentences
- So as I said, it was a moral victory, but it was not a financial victory.
- The week after his moral victory at Martinsville, Gordon finally rediscovered actual victory, winning a wild 500-miler at Talladega.
- The victory over communism was a moral victory.
More definitions of moral victoryDefinition of moral victory in:
- The British & World English dictionary