- Dependence on or addiction to morphine.More example sentences
- It transpired that heroin was not the miracle-cure for morphinism that some of its early boosters had supposed.
- In the good old days, cocaine was the ‘magic bullet’ against alcoholism, morphinism and that ‘vicious habit’ of nicotinism, but it had one tragic flaw - people liked it.
- I have had broad experience with the regular use of cocaine over long periods of time by persons who were not morphine addicts, and have taken the drug myself for some months without perceiving or experiencing any condition similar to morphinism or any desire for continued use of cocaine.
More definitions of morphinismDefinition of morphinism in:
- The British & World English dictionary