- A bright green color like that of moss.More example sentences
- The fabrics he used were predominantly tweeds and wools in countryside colours: moss green, rust brown and autumnal red.
- Products range from cotton jackets with jersey linings to sweaters and fleeces; colours range from neutrals to moss green and tones of brown.
- The 279 bedrooms, including 67 suites, are laid out over five floors and decorated in either blue, yellow, rose, moss green or peach.
More definitions of moss greenDefinition of moss green in:
- The British & World English dictionary