noun (plural motormen)
- The driver of an electric vehicle, especially a streetcar or subway train.More example sentences
- Travelling on the tram was a sociable activity as the same conductors and motormen were on the same timetable most days.
- They had a conductor and a motorman: a motorman to drive it, and a conductor to collect fares and announce the stops.
- Instead of a motorman and conductor there will only be motormen.
More definitions of motormanDefinition of motorman in:
- The British & World English dictionary