The sport or recreational activity of riding a dirtboard down hills and mountains.
More example sentences
- Who would have thought that a dry concrete drainage ditch would make for some awesome mountainboarding?
- Even with grazes the size of my head - and butt bruises the colour of the blackberry bushes I fell to avoid - mountainboarding was a fabulous experience.
- More example sentences
- A mountainboard is a cross between a skateboard and a snowboard.
- Mountainboards don't generally have brakes, but some do either hand operated on a cable, or activated with your foot or calf.
Definition of mountainboarding in:
- The British & World English dictionary