- 1A computer function in which an image or hyperlink can be generated by moving a cursor over a specific point on a web page.More example sentences
- The mouseover could be achieved by setting up your Flash movie with a movie on the main stage under a button.
- Instead of clicking on a link to see the content, you can get a preview of the page using a gesture - typically a mouseover.
- At mouseover, the navigation drops down but you still get a hint of the building underneath.
- 1.1 [usually as modifier] An image or hyperlink that appears when a cursor is moved over a specific point on a web page: the mouseover ads are annoyingMore example sentences
- Another navigational aid involves the use of mouseovers to highlight the connections between nodes.
- People quickly found out that Explorer 3 didn't give access to the images on a page, so that the mouseovers wouldn't work.
- We have additionally written code that prints the textual notes that appear as mouseovers on the screen as numbered endnotes when printed.
More definitions of mouseoverDefinition of mouseover in:
- The British & World English dictionary