- 1The twelfth letter of the Greek alphabet (Μ, μ), transliterated as ‘m.’.More example sentences
- In Braille, the same 1-3-4 dot combination designates the letter "mu" in Greek and "mim" in Arabic (both of which have an "m" sound).
- Permittivity (denoted by the Greek letter epsilon) is a measure of a material's response to an applied electric field, while permeability (denoted by the letter mu) is a measure of the material's response to an applied magnetic field.
- I am also looking to see if Word can do the Greek letter mu, or the Greek symbol for sigma.
- 1.1 (Mu) [followed by Latin genitive] Astronomy The twelfth star in a constellation: Mu CassiopeiaeMore example sentences
- Mu Geminorum is a star in the constellation Gemini.
- For the rest of this week, asteroid Vesta is within 3 degrees lower left of Mu Virginis.
symbolBack to top
More definitions of muDefinition of mu in:
- The British & World English dictionary