- 1Mud made into a pie shape by a child.More example sentences
- When I was five, Noah shoved a mud pie into my face and then kissed me: right, smack-dab on my muddy lips!
- A delicious mud pie, a good-luck rock, or a friendly frog are just a few of the presents children love to bring home to Mom and Dad.
- She likes making castles in the sand and mud pies.
- 2 short for Mississippi mud pie.
- 2.1 Any of a variety of similar desserts, typically with a chocolate cookie crust, an ice cream filling and a chocolate sauce topping.More example sentences
- Soon our small apartment was fully functional and back to normal, and Ikanya celebrated our grateful return by fixing us a meal of rare roast beef, mashed potatoes, asparagus, and chocolate mud pie.
- Jumbo prawns and Cajun rice and beans, followed by a chocolate mud pie, satisfied their craving for sinfully rich food.
- It offers illustrated step-by-step instructions on how to make pasta with tomato sauce, mud pies and rainbow cakes, as well as doughmen.
More definitions of mud pieDefinition of mud pie in:
- The British & World English dictionary