- A small vent or fissure in the ground discharging hot mud.More example sentences
- The existence of methane hydrate at the shallow depth was unexpected by the scientists and indicates, together with other supporting evidence, that the mud volcano is actively venting methane gas.
- Money rules, even when the best entertainment around is lathering in a mud volcano.
- In addition to being the largest single mud volcano yet described, this case study provides new insights into the architecture of a feeder system that connects a major volcanic cone to its source layer several kilometres below.
More definitions of mud volcanoDefinition of mud volcano in:
- The British & World English dictionary