- A paste of fuller’s earth or a similar substance, applied thickly to the face to improve the condition of the skin.More example sentences
- My therapist then massaged my calves, feet and ankles using an anti-stress body oil, before removing the mud pack with the hot towels again.
- Among the treatments available is Rasul, a unique Asian treatment that includes a seaweed soap shower, medicinal mud pack, herbal steam bath and massage.
- Earthy people may benefit from connecting to the earth element via gardening, pottery, facial mud packs, etc.
More definitions of mudpackDefinition of mudpack in:
- The British & World English dictionary