- A mass of mud and other earthy material that is falling or has fallen down a hillside or other slope.More example sentences
- Sporadic systems are those that produce avalanches, earthquakes, mudslides, volcanic eruptions and such like.
- Aftershocks and heavy rains continue to trigger mudslides on mountain slopes where the quake has uprooted forests, loosened topsoil or created barrier lakes.
- Most victims were crushed by falling buildings or buried by mudslides but four people died of heart attacks after the tremors on Wednesday, officials said.
More definitions of mudslideDefinition of mudslide in:
- The British & World English dictionary