- A small red cape fixed to a stick, employed by a matador to guide the bull during a bullfight.More example sentences
- Using banderillas and the muleta, his performances with both are varied, as are his movements with the cape.
- The bull-fighters enter, with their attendants carrying their swords and muletas.
- Manolo Sánchez is a very refined torero, great with the muleta but rather weak with the sword.
More definitions of muletaDefinition of muleta in:
- The British & World English dictionary