1A chiefly marine fish that is widely caught for food.
- Similarly large lateral forces relative to thrust force have been observed in trout (Drucker and Lauder, in preparation), mullet, and danio.
- I would also row the dinghy out to set the net off the point to catch mullet or other fish cruising the coastline or I would just row out in the dinghy to fish with a hand line.
- On the coast you saltwater fly fishers can expect to catch bass, mullet, garfish, flounders and mackerel.
2A hairstyle in which the hair is cut short at the front and sides and left long in back.
- They all had a variety of hair styles; mullets, colored Mohawks, long shaggy hair, sleek spikes.
- Fordham earned the Viking tag largely thanks to his large frame, fuzzy beard and a remarkably coiffured lengthy brown mullet hairstyle.
- The mullet, that dodgy haircut with short top and long back (aka business in the front, party at the back), is making a comeback.
Words that rhyme with mulletgullet
A star with five (or more) straight-edged points or rays, as a charge or a mark of cadency for a third son.
- He stated the mullet/star is the basic symbol of the Scottish clan DOUGLAS.
- The mullet, or star, is indicative of the upward surging spirit.
- The mullet (star) represents the Lone Star of Texas and is surmounted by a sunburst symbolizing the Philippine Unit Commendation in World War II.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.