Relating to or constituting several cultural or ethnic groups within a society: multicultural education
More example sentences
- Our multicultural society will officially tolerate anything except racial or cultural intolerance.
- It is time to say enough is enough before the unique fabric of this multicultural society is destroyed by the enemies within.
- Their cross cultural and linguistic skills could be especially valuable in a multicultural society.
- Example sentences
- Apparently, Canada succeeded where the U.S. had failed in assembling multiculturally diverse, heterogeneous groups of people.
- In recent decades, marital and family therapy training programs have increasingly recognized the importance of preparing practitioners to become multiculturally competent.
- We also provide frequent and genuine opportunities for students to practice being multiculturally reflective and critically conscious.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.