- Involving or dependent on a number of factors or causes.More example sentences
- The aetiology of obstetric cholestasis is undoubtedly multifactorial, with genetic, environmental, and hormonal factors having important roles.
- Clubfoot is a complex, multifactorial deformity with genetic and intrauterine factors.
- Some of the most common chronic diseases are multifactorial genetic disorders.
More definitions of multifactorialDefinition of multifactorial in:
- The British & World English dictionary