adjectivechiefly Medicine & Optics
- Having more than one focus.More example sentences
- The lesion appeared multifocal, with foci extending into the cortex and upper pole.
- This option entails wearing a bifocal or multifocal contact lens in one eye and a single-vision lens in the other eye.
- Two and a half months later, a computed tomographic scan showed multifocal nodules with ill-defined margins in both lungs.
More definitions of multifocalDefinition of multifocal in:
- The British & World English dictionary