- Of or relating to several generations: multigenerational familiesMore example sentences
- The multigenerational welfare family with grandmothers in their forties became typical: young women had babies in their teens because there was no reason not to with welfare waiting to pick up the tab.
- For multigenerational families, both cruises and resorts are good options.
- Since the early 1950s affordable single-family homes, distance from traditional multigenerational families and reliable daytime child care have allowed both parents to work outside the home.
More definitions of multigenerationalDefinition of multigenerational in:
- The British & World English dictionary