adjective & nounMathematics , • rare
- another term for polynomial.More example sentences
- In 1935 he investigated multinomial distributions.
- These coefficients are correlated, because they depend on the multinomial count vector X and because the same alleles can overlap between different coefficients.
- The likelihood was calculated under the two models according to the multinomial formula.
early 17th century: from multi- 'many', on the pattern of binomial.
More definitions of multinomialDefinition of multinomial in:
- The British & World English dictionary