1In, of, or relating to more than one phase.
- The outer hydration shell of proteins can be considered in this region as a multiphase system at the first approximation, with phases of different ‘freezing points’.
- It also includes tools to handle complicated multiphase workflows and supports a variety of land development projects.
- The initiative was established in March 1994 as a multiphase project investigating the effect of the health care environment on the safety and quality of patient care.
1.1(Of an electrical device or circuit) polyphase.
- The S receiver is driven on the basis of first multiphase clocks and receives strobe signals.
- The company will be able to design circuits with clock speeds of up to 10 GHz by using the multiphase clock generator.
- When the generator GN is driven to rotate at a predetermined rotational speed, a counter electromotive force arises in a multiphase phase coil of the generator GN.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of multiphase in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.