adjectiveBack to top
- Denoting a computer game designed for or involving several players.More example sentences
- The game's level design is extremely linear in both the single player and multiplayer levels.
- Finally, in the great realm of multiplayer gameplay, there will be a lot of new features.
- Designing a massive multiplayer game has to do with a lot of technical knowledge and experience.
More definitions of multiplayerDefinition of multiplayer in:
- The British & World English dictionary