- A chronic, typically progressive disease involving damage to the sheaths of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord, whose symptoms may include numbness, impairment of speech and of muscular coordination, blurred vision, and severe fatigue.More example sentences
- He had lived with multiple sclerosis for thirty years.
- In April of 2001 I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
- In this time he has taught paraplegics, quadriplegics, persons with cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, spina bifida, and others.
More definitions of multiple sclerosisDefinition of multiple sclerosis in:
- The British & World English dictionary