- The practice of using a computer at work for tasks or activities that are not related to one’s job: most employers tolerate a certain amount of multislackingMore example sentences
- And a growing body of evidence suggests that multitasking can easily turn into multislacking.
- I'm the king of multislacking.
- More example sentences
- I'm the poster child for multislackers and hater tots.
- With the world's greatest diversion at their fingertips, many multitaskers are turning into multislackers, doing everything from ordering spring wardrobes, planning elaborate summer holidays, carrying on torrid cyberaffairs, day-trading their portfolios, and eBaying their belongings.
multi-+ slacking 'working slowly or lazily', on the pattern of multitasking.