- Operating in or involving several regions of the electromagnetic spectrum: multispectral images from satellitesMore example sentences
- The plane-mounted camera system uses four separate sensors to obtain true-color and false-color infrared, multispectral images of fire ant mounds.
- In our experiment multispectral fluorescence microimaging and image elaboration has been performed for the first time to visualize the flavonoid distribution on leaf cross sections.
- In multispectral images, the same spatial region is captured multiple times using different imaging modalities.
More definitions of multispectralDefinition of multispectral in:
- The British & World English dictionary