noun( • trademark in the UK)
- Functionality allowing a touch screen, trackpad, etc., to register multiple points of contact made on the surface simultaneously.More example sentences
- Multitouch is also supported, with pinch and twist gestures for zooming and rotating.
- The multitouch is pretty shoddy, and the refresh rate is not too good on the screen.
- Now, it's rivals are scrambling to add multitouch to notebooks, phones, and other digital gadgets.
More definitions of multitouchDefinition of multitouch in:
- The British & World English dictionary