- A device consisting of two amplifying transistors or valves, each with its output connected to the input of the other, producing an oscillatory signal.More example sentences
- A bistable multivibrator, which is controlled by the voltage that is induced by the rotor in the instantaneously currentless winding phase, is provided for alternatingly switching on the two winding phases.
- The pulse detector is classified as a monostable multivibrator because it has only one stable state.
- This circuit does not have the monostable multivibrator macro between the switch bounce waveform and the counter.
More definitions of multivibratorDefinition of multivibrator in:
- The British & World English dictionary