- A style of low-budget film typically characterized by the use of nonprofessional actors and naturalistic or improvised performances: an actor/filmmaker known for his cinematic experimentations with mumblecore [as modifier]: the mumblecore movementMore example sentences
- The cast begins in that mumblecore mode of quietly overreacting to everything, but once the testosterone starts oozing, the characters jump out.
- This savvy, emotionally rich comedy-drama proves that the often sloppy Mumblecore genre has room for more disciplined and intelligent entertainment.
- Essentially this is a mumblecore comedy with moments of horror woven in.
More definitions of mumblecoreDefinition of mumblecore in:
- The British & World English dictionary