noun (plural munchies)(usually munchies) • informal
- 1A snack or small item of food.More example sentences
- So, next year we'll make sure there are better jokes and some more munchie food on the tables.
- My favorite munchie food is marshmallows with chocolate sauce pored all over them…
- Trying new things can be a gamble, but it's worth the risk if it turns you on to a new favorite munchie or sport.
- 1.1 (the munchies) A sudden strong desire for food: these camping trips always give me the munchiesMore example sentences
- Even at one in the morning a handful of them were milling about up and down the aisles in search of the perfect snack to cure their munchies.
- The theory is that a little something extra before bed might stave off the midnight munchies.
- You got the munchies, look at you, junk food junkie