nounNorth American • informal
- A child or short person.More example sentences
- Work's over, the boss is off my back, and the munchkins are out of school.
- All of which should distract them from the fact that they're hauling the little munchkins back to school tomorrow.
- Will he return the money to the munchkins and stop exploiting the children?
from the Munchkins, depicted as a race of small childlike creatures, in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (1900).
More definitions of munchkinDefinition of munchkin in:
- The British & World English dictionary