- 1 Heraldry A representation of a city wall in the form of a crown, borne above the shield in the arms of distinguished soldiers and of some civic authorities.More example sentences
- The five embattlements on the mural crown represent the five campaigns in Europe during World War II.
- Argent on a cross gules enfiled in pale by two mural crowns or a rose of the first stalked and leaved proper.
- Above the mural crown is a garb or sheaf of wheat or corn used to represent farming.
More definitions of mural crownDefinition of mural crown in:
- The British & World English dictionary