- another term for wheelchair rugby.More example sentences
- I know you guys aren't afraid of playing murderball, but are your families worried about you reinjuring yourself at all?
- The program this week is on the remarkable game of wheelchair rugby, known to many of its enthusiasts as murderball.
- At Bath I learnt how to play murderball (like rugby but it hurts more), which I've never had the urge to want to play since.
More definitions of murderballDefinition of murderball in:
- The British & World English dictionary