- Of, relating to, or affecting mice or related rodents.
More example sentences
- Murine rodents belong to the family Muridae, in particular the subfamily Murinae of the Old World
- We examined these effects on the recovery of divergence dates within anthropoid primates and between two murine rodents, the mouse and the rat.
- The derivation of murine embryonic stem cells were first reported in 1981.
- We have demonstrated the utility of our approaches by examining developmental changes in the murine mammary gland during the transition to puberty.
early 17th century: from Latin murinus, from mus, mur- 'mouse'.
More definitions of murineDefinition of murine in:
- The British & World English dictionary